At the launch time, LineageOS 18.1 was made available to nearly sixty Android devices. But this list has continued to grow in size over the past weeks. Last month we saw the official builds of LineageOS 18.1 going live for the Galaxy Note 3, Mi A2, LG 3, Galaxy S5, OnePlus 6/6T, and more. The OnePlus 7T and Google’s Pixel 3 series joined the list shortly after. Now ten more phones have just been added to the official LineageOS 18.1 build roster. Earlier this year in April, the team behind the popular Paranoid Android custom ROM released Paranoid Android Quartz 1 — the first stable Android 10-based build of the ROM.
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL Stock ROM (Flash File).
- If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and we will help you to fix it up.
- Let’s comment below and tell me which is your favorite custom rom according to you.
- Please add evolution-x.org to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.
Please read the important information below before starting the tutorial. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. Android Firmware or Android Flash File ROM is the operating system that must be installed on a smartphone so that the smartphone is switched on and running all the features and applications.
- Project Sakura ROM Android 11 based custom ROM of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Pro builds by the LordShenron developer of XDA.
- The device has become very popular among the buyers as well as the developer.
- The developers started rebasing the project on top of Android 10 a few months ago, and they are now confident enough to stock firmware remove the beta tag.
- Compare with other Manufacturer Custom Skin OS; Max Pro M1 has Stock Android ROM.
Tap on the Install option to flash the magisk root file. Save the magisk manager zip file on your phone’s internal memory. Now Reboot your phone to fastboot mode by pressing volume up + power on at the same time. So with this way, you easily Root Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 and Install TWRP Recovery. If you are facing some trouble with this guide them leave the comments below and we will help you to fix it up. That’s it, You have successfully installed TWRP recovery in Zenfone Max Pro.
Over the years, ASUS has shifted its device strategy greatly. No longer do their phones have a heavy, bloated UI, like they used to before. Instead, new ASUS devices like the ZenFone 6 and the ROG Phone II are using much lighter takes on ZenUI, resembling stock Android Pie functionally and cosmetically. The phone was expected to receive Android Pie, and indeed, it did. Despite being an early mid-range device at best, the phone nowadays still enjoys frequent updates, which serves as a testament to ASUS’s improved mobile strategy. Popular custom ROM “Paranoid Android” is back with stable Android 10 builds for several ASUS, OnePlus, and Xiaomi smartphones, and the Essential Phone.